11" Stroke - Closed Handle - Inside Trigger
Pound for pound, there is no hammer with more hitting power than a rivet buster. Even a paving breaker would need to be at least twice as heavy to deliver an equivalent blow. This super-power can still be controlled thanks to low blow frequency and teasing throttle. That's why the rivet buster is one of the favorite tools of demolition contractors in the US. Users have discovered many new applications for rivet busters for working in both concrete and steel. No longer is the buster used exclusively by iron workers for forming and cutting rivets, but is has now found its way into the hands of operators who need the most powerful tool for the job.
- American Made -Guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
- Positive retention of rivet buster piston to prevent possible injuries
- Guaranteed to be of the highest quality. American high tech made tenths of thousands clearance on the valve assembly
- Uses a steel throttle valve
- Two-step piston design
- Barrel cylinder has a bridge built in for safety - piston will not fall out or be shot out of tool avoiding personal injury
- Designed to operate at 90 psi. It is built to use jumbo steel and upper/lower sleeve and can be converted to run standard steel if desired.
- Jumbo safety retainer
- Rugged steel machined handle
- Adjustable exhaust deflector
- Heat treated polished steel barrel
- 1x TX8HF-1⁄2 Hose Whip Assembly with Filter Lubricator
- 2x Upper Sleeve
- 2x Lower Sleeve
- 2x Rubber Bumper
- 2x Springs
** FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES